What if you
found out that your father had a relationship with another woman not so long
ago?
Of course it
hurts like hell, like you've been shot in the chest a billion times. And your
heart shatters in a million pieces.
A few days
following that shock, everything felt tighter inside our small house. And I just had an upsetting argument with my
dad less than 24 hours ago. I’m just not sure why simple things could turn into
monster-sized disagreements. And I lost my temper and shouted everything I
bottled inside my heart for a very long time. Of course I was hurting- for
myself, my siblings and my mom. Hate is such a BIG word but I must admit that
it’s what I felt towards the very person who is responsible for my life.
But do I
regret everything? No.
This place
still feels tight like a room full of strangers and I don’t know how to get away.
But
eventually I will.
Someday I
will understand everything. Maybe I’m too young to concern myself with such adult
issues.
And when the
time comes, I will never be like him.
I will never
be like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment