The clock striked 7:30 in the morning and she woke up with tears in her eyes.
She's not sure though of what it was that made her heart heavy.
She fleetly checked on her phone and was surprised to see that it's already February 13th.
Then she remembered the night when it was all about Toblerones and Japanese cuisine. The night of fairytale and romance where everybody's talking about cupid and love. She was trapped in solitude .
Following the sound of her heartbeat, she turned to her journal, her bestfriend as she calls it. The room was filled with low spirits. All she can do was to sigh as she lit up the desk lamp.
And she wrote:"I don't know why I'm still holding on to it.
If it weren't for all those kisses and promises, I'd never be filled with dejection.
Love has been very kind, but it quickly passed away. Like bubble. Like a bullet train.
Guess it's not butterflies after all.
I wish he knew how hard it is going through each day thinking of him. Thinking of the glory days we were in the road of love."
Then she closed her journal.
Somehow, her heart still feels the pain.
She locked herself in blanket.
All she needed was a good cry.
this is sad. : (
ReplyDelete